Once Barack Obama joined the presidential race and attended events with wife at his side, the media, bloggers, and people everywhere started buzzing about Michelle’s toned arms–and asking how on earth she does it. Even at the Presidential Inauguration, much of the talk was about Michelle’s amazing arms. Media outlets from GMA to CNN to MSNBC have covered the story, inspiring women across the country to call their personal trainers and say, “I want Obama arms!”
Certified personal trainer Rylan Duggan, creator of the successful (and pricey, at $70 each!) e-book series Go Sleeveless!, constantly gets calls from clients and reporters asking for the training secrets behind Michelle’s arms. Duggan is the expert quoted in much of this coverage, and in FIGHT ARM FLAB, he offers his 21-day program to get those sleek and sexy arms.
In this low-priced paperback, Duggan reveals the program (combining strength training and cardio) including a 7-day jumpstart maintenance plan, and essential diet secrets designed to shed fat and reveal toned muscle, plus 50-60 black and white photos throughout to illustrate. This is a simple program that anyone can do, no matter what their fitness level, at home and with little equipment. With this series of 25 easy exercises, anyone can have Obama arms–in a matter of weeks! – FROM HACHETTE BOOKS
FROM THE BOOK FAERY REVIEWS…Thanks to Hachette Books I’m giving away FIVE copies of Totally Toned Arms. This giveaway will run for 1 week only (11/28-12/4). Commenters will be randomly selected and notified via e-mail. Winners will have 48 hours to reply back with their mailing address (US/Canada, No P.O. Box) or it goes to the next person.
Main Entry: Tell me you want it and leave me your email addy.
- 1 Extra Entry – Subscribe to my RSS feed
- 1 Extra Entry – Subscribe by email
- 1 Extra Entry – Favorite The Book Faery Reviews in Technorati
- 1 Extra Entry – Favorite The Book Faery Reviews in StumbleUpon
- 1 Extra Entry – Follow me in Facebook’s Networked Blogs
- 1 Extra Entry – Follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/farrah1230)
- 1 Extra Entry – Tweet this giveaway and be sure to add in @farrah1230 #tbfr
- 2 Extra Entries – Write a post on your blog or Facebook linking to my blog.